- The website states “The Flightglobal Archive invites you to explore 100 years of aviation history as it appeared in the original pages of Flight Magazine from 1909-2005”. There is a search facility.
- Examples of articles relevant to India include:
- "Flying In India", 22 April 1911
- "Aviation in India", 9 November 1912, page 1018, 1019, 1020. Alternatively, after the first page, locate the next page on the left hand side of the screen and click on it, but at times it may be difficult to locate the correct page.
- "Aviation as Affecting India", 12 June 1919, page 777, 778, 779
- "The World's First Official Post By Aeroplane Allahabad, India, Saturday 18th February 1911" by Ken Harman www.studygroup.org
- "When the first British Airways flight landed in India" by Shahkar Abidi, 19 September 2014 dnaindia.com. Retrieved 20 September 2014. The first commercial flight was in 1929.
- "Aviation in India – A Peep Into Its Early History" by Gp Capt Kapil Bhargava (Retd) May 15, 2008 kbhargava.com
- "E Pericoloso Sporgersi: Jodhpur to Croydon" by Major-General D. S. Skelton Journal of the Royal Army Medical Corps 1935;65:3 pages 197-207. Diary of a flight from Jodhpur to London, via Karachi and the Middle East, including cost details.