- The website states “The Flightglobal Archive invites you to explore 100 years of aviation history as it appeared in the original pages of Flight Magazine from 1909-2005”. There is a search facility.
- Examples of articles relevant to India include:
- "Flying In India", 22 April 1911
- "Aviation in India", 9 November 1912, page 1018, 1019, 1020. Alternatively, after the first page, locate the next page on the left hand side of the screen and click on it, but at times it may be difficult to locate the correct page.
- "Aviation as Affecting India", 12 June 1919, page 777, 778, 779
- The World's First Official Post By Aeroplane Allahabad, India, Saturday 18th February 1911 by Ken Harman www.studygroup.org