|Present Day Details|
|Place Name:||Abbottabad District, Batagram District, Haripur District, Kohistan District, Manshera District|
|State/Province:||North West Frontier Province (NWFP)|
This region consists of the present day districts of Abbottabad, Batagram, Haripur, Kohistan and Manshera. It also includes the tribal area of Black Mountain (Kala Dhaka) (within Manshera district) and the Gullies (within Abbottabad district).
Cities,Towns and Hill Stations
- Bara Gali
- Ghora Dhakka
- Ghora Gali
- Kaghan (Kagan)
- Tarbela (Torbela)
Modern name: Hazara
- Hazara, Pakistan Wikipedia
- Abbottabad District Wikipedia
- Batagram District Wikipedia
- Haripur District Wikipedia
- Kohistan District Wikipedia
- Manshera District Wikipedia
Historical Books online
- Hazara District Imperial Gazetteer of India 1908
- Gazetteer Of The Hazara District 1907. A volume in the series N W F Province Gazetteers. Pdf download, Digital Library of India.
- A Handbook to the North-West Frontier including Jhelum Rawalpindi and Hazara Districts by Cyril James Davey 1942. Pdf download Pahar-Mountains of Central Asia Digital Dataset.