|Altitude:||536 m (1,759 ft)|
|Present Day Details|
|Nizam's Guaranteed State Railway|
Hyderabad was the capital of Hyderabad State and the seat of the Nizam. In present day India it is the capital of the state of Andhra Pradesh and has effectively merged with the smaller, neighbouring Secunderabad.
- Holy Rosary (girls only but boys admitted until 1st standard) (Irish nuns)
- St. George's Grammar School (Australian missionaries)
The main station in Hyderabad was Kacheguda; it was built in 1916.
- St. George's [Church], Hyderabad britishempire.co.uk (retrieved 24 June 2014)
- Architecture In Hyderabad. Images from MIT Libraries Dome (retrieved 24 June 2014)
- "Chronological History of Railways in India" (The IRFCA Server : accessed 01 December 2008).