| [[Image:|150px| ]]|
|Line of route|
|Jetalsar to Rajkot|
|Gauge / mileage|
|Metre gauge||46 miles (1905)|
|1898||Opened to traffic|
|Stations||Gondal, Jetalsar, Rajkot|
|How to interpret this infobox|
The Jetalsar-Rajkot Railway was a short (but important in the context of the railways of the Kathiawar peninsula) metre gauge(MG) line. Jointly owned by the Princely Gondal State, the Junagadh State, the Rajkot State, and the Talukdar of Jetpur State. The line of 46 miles(72km) connected Jetalsar to Rajkot and opened in 1898. 
The India Office Records, see ‘Records’ below, require to be examined:-
- Indicate that there was an unsuccessful attempt for His Highness the Thakur Sahib of Gondal to purchase the Jetpur interest in the railway. The circumstances of this attempt have not been investigated.
- This record implies that the Gondal Railway had taken over management prior to 1935.
- Raises the question if the Junagadh State Railway were sucessful in the takeover of the management of Jetalsar-Rajkot Railway in 1935.
- L/PS/11/126; P 3748; 1917; “Kathiawar: Memorial from the Thakur Sahib of Gondal regarding his proposal to purchase the Jetpur interest in the Jetalsar-Rajkot Railway”; 13 Nov 1887-10 Dec 1923
- R/1/1/1565; File 124(2)-P(S); 1924; “Memorial from His Highness the Thakur Sahib of Gondal appealing against the refusal of the Government of India to appoint Courts of Arbitration for the disposal of the Jetalsar-Rajkot Railway and the Gir boundary cases”.
- R/1/1/4784(1) and (2); "File 110-IB(C)/1935 Proposed taking over of management of the Jetalsar-Rajkot Railway by the Junagadh State Railway from the Gondal Railway"; 1935.