|Altitude:||2,250 metres (7,500 ft)|
|Present Day Details|
|State/Province:||North West Frontier Province (NWFP)now Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
A detachment of British infantry was stationed here during the summer months.
- "Khanspur", Wikipedia.
- Khanspur entry, V15: p245, Imperial Gazetteer.
- Welcome to Khanspur by shirazi May 19, 2007 chowrangi.pk. Comments at the bottom include " a place in which I spent some time in my youth. At that time i.e. 1934/1936 it was a hill station for the British Army and the families would stay here whilst their men were serving on the plains in places such as Risalpur, Nowshera and Rawalpindi. I smell pine trees these days and the memory of Khanspur comes flooding back to me, a memory that is evocative of extreme, youthful pleasure pursuits". (archive.org link)
- Photograph: Khanspur Church panoramio.com (archive.org link)
- Postcard: Khan’s Pur, Murree Hill stamps-auction.com (archive.org link)
- Postcard: Khan's Pur Murree. stamps-auction.com (archive.org link)
- Postcard: Khans pur: Military Camp stamps-auction.com (archive.org link)