|Altitude:||570 metres (1,870 ft)|
|Present Day Details|
In the British era Kirkee was an army cantonment north of Poona
Battle of Kirkee 1817
Modern name: Khadki
Spelling variants: Kirkee
- All Saints’ Church, Khadki
- Images of the church
- The website also contains online images of pages from church registers, (baptisms, marriages and burials) some of which are unfortunately somewhat indistinct to read. (Links are on lower left hand side of the Home Page)
- St.Andrew's Church,Khadki,Pune You Tube
- ""Prince of Wales commemorates Remembrance Sunday in India" 10 November 2013 The Telegraph. Includes details of the Commonwealth War Graves cemetery at Kirkee. The cemetery was created following the 1952 'rescue' of 1,668 fallen soldiers from neglected graves throughout India.
Historical books online
- "Map of Poona and Kirkee" between pages 342 and 343, A Handbook for Travellers in India, Burma, and Ceylon published by John Murray, London Eighth Edition 1911 Archive.org.