The Quetta earthquake happened on 31 May 1935 and measured 7.7 on the Richter scale. An estimated 30,000 to 60,000 people died.
- 1935 Quetta Earthquake Dawn
- Queen's Royal Surrey Accounts
- Down Memory Lane: Disaster at Quetta—The Great Earthquake of 1935 by Capt (Retd) A A Jilani. Extracts from the Royal Corps of Signals Journal UK. defencejournal.com
- 1935 Quetta Earthquake: remembering its victims, their rescuers, and, are we prepared for ‘the Big one’ Nasir Ali‘s Quetta Valley Blog
- 1. "A Seismological Study of the Baluchistan (Quetta) Earthquake of May 31,1935" by K.R. Ramanathan and S.M. Mukherji (1938): Records of the Geological Survey of India,Vol. 73, Part 4, Page 483-513. 2. "Preliminary Geological Report on the Baluchistan (Quetta) Earthquake of May 31st, 1935" by W.D. West (1936): Records of the Geological Survey of India, Vol. LXIX, Part 2, Page 203- 240 www.scribd.com