Thaton-Duyinzaik Light Railway
|Thaton-Duyinzaik Light Railway|
| [[Image:|150px| ]]|
|Line of route|
|Thaton to Duyinzaik|
|Gauge / mileage|
|2' 6" NG||8 miles (1905)|
|How to interpret this infobox|
The line was built and worked by Mr. George Dawson of Rangoon. From Thaton, the railway extended 8 miles east alongside a public road through jungle to Duyinzaik, connecting with a daily launch service also operated by Mr. Dawson to Moulmein. 
In 1900 the Irrawaddy Flotilla Company took over the line until closure in 1907 when the metre gauge Burma Railway(BR) line reached Thaton. After closure, all four NG locomotives were transferred to the Madaya Light Railway.
- "World-wide 30" Gauge Railways and Railroads" - "Burma" extracted from "Indian Locomotives Part 3" , Continental Railway Circle, Harrow by Hughes, Hugh. 1994.
- "Thaton–Duyinzaik Railway" by Jan Ford; Retrieved 14 Dec 2015