| [[Image:|150px| ]]|
|Line of route|
|Chitor to Udaipur|
|Gauge / mileage|
|Metre gauge||67 miles (1905)|
146 miles (1943)
|1895||First section opened to traffic|
|c 1943||Renamed Mewar State Railway|
|Stations||Chitor, Debari, Udaipur|
|How to interpret this infobox|
Udaipur-Chitor Railway also known as Oodeypore-Chitor Railway
The railway was a Metre Gauge(MG) line, sponsored by the Mewar Durbar (Udaipur State), to link Udaipur to the Rajputana-Malwa Railway(RMR), which, in 1900, merged into the Bombay, Baroda and Central India Railway(BB&CIR).
During the Second World War, c.1943 the line became known as the Mewar State Railway.