Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Altitude:||53 m (174 ft)|
|Present Day Details|
|See our interactive map of this location showing|
places of interest during the British period
- Patna Imperial Gazetteer
- "Charles D'Oyly's voyage to Patna" by J.P. Losty 04 September 2014 British Library Untold lives blog. Retrieved 11 September 2014. Amateur artist Sir Charles D’Oyly of the Bengal Civil Service was based in Calcutta, Dhaka and Patna from 1797 to 1838.
Historical books online
- "Mofussil Stations: No IV – Patna" page 249 The Asiatic Journal and Monthly Miscellany, Vol 10, New Series, Jan-April 1833. Google Books.
- A short account of the Materia Medica of Patna by R H Irvine, Civil Surgeon. 1848. Archive.org, mirror from Central Secretariat Library (CSL) [Delhi] Digital Repository.
- A record of Inscriptions at the Catholic Church at Patna, Bihar and Orissa Prepared by the Rev A Gille 1917 Archive.org
- The Opium Manual Vol. 5: Bihar: Factory Procedure Forms For The Guidance Of The Officers Of The Patna Opium Factory 1905. Archive.org, Public Library of India Collection.
- The Annals of the Early English Settlement in Bihar by N N Raye 1927. Archive.org, mirror from Digital Library of India.