41st Regiment of Dogra Infantry
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Known as 41st Dogras
- 1st Battalion
- 2nd Battalion
- 1917 raised as the 2nd Battalion, 41st Dogras.
- 1922 became the 10th Battalion, 17th Dogra Regiment
- 1947 allocated to India on Partition as The Dogra Regiment
- 41st Dogras British Empire website
- The Dogra Regiment Google Books
- 17th Dogra Regiment Wikipedia
- Dogra Regiment Wikipedia
Historical books online
- The Story of the 1st & 2nd Battalions, 41st Dogras: Volume I, October 1900 to December 1923 and October 1917 to March 1922 archive.org. A description of the book says "Rare work with much information not available elsewhere, authored by "Officers of the Regiment" and printed for private circulation. The first battalion was raised in 1900, the second in 1917; includes service in France during WWI, Tigris, Third Afghan War, Waziristan, etc. "