Abraham Robert Lilley
Abraham Robert Lilley was trained at the Thomason Civil Engineering College at Roorkee. Joined the Public Works Department; 1870, Assistant Engineer, employed in the Central Provinces and on State Railways .
- Transferred to Mysore; 1875
- Transferred to Assam, 1880
- Promoted Executive Engineer; 1880
- Burma Railway; employed on railways in Burma from May 1887 .
- Burma State Railway; 1890, Executive Engineer .
- Google Books " India List and India Office List, 1905" page 548 (pdf page 511 Retrieved on 20 May 2016
- India Civil List 1890, page 41