Khanpur-Chachran Railway; also known as Bahawalpur Royal Railway; was a broad gauge(BG) line that opened in 1911.
The line linked Khanpur and Chachran. Owned by the Princely Bahawalpur State Durbar who also owned the Bahawalnagar-Fort Abbas Railway
The line was worked by North Western Railway(NWR).
See North Western Railway
- ↑ " Administration Report on the Railways in India – corrected up to 31st March 1918"; Superintendent of Government Printing, Calcutta; page 114; Retrieved 7 Feb 2016