The Bhavnagar Tramway was a 2 ft 6 in (762 mm) narrow gauge railway built by the Bhavnagar State, India. The first section was built in 1926 from Bhavnagar south to Talaja, and then extended to Mahuva in 1938. The total length of the tramway was 67.5 miles. The tramway used small 4-8-0 locomotives, later classified as the “T” class. In 1947 the tramway was taken over by the Saurashtra Railway, and later by the Western Railway.
- "Bhavnagar Tramway" Wikipedia