Bilimora-Kalamba State Railway
The Bilimora-Kalamba State Railway was owned by the Princely Baroda State. The 2ft 6in/762mm narrow gauge(NG) line of 34 miles(54km) opened 1914 from Bilimora reaching Kalamba (now named Kalva Amba) in 1917 . Bilimora is an interchange station with the broad gauge(BG) Bombay, Baroda and Central India Railway‘BB&CIR Mainline’ .
Approval was granted in 1914 for a further 28 miles(29km) , but the line was only constructed a further 5 miles(8km) as far as Wagha giving a total track length of 39 miles. The line then became known as the Bilimora-Waghai Railway
Up to 1921 see BB&CIR Network - Lines owned and worked
From 1921 see Gaekwar's Baroda State Railway
- “Administration Report on Railways 1918” Pages 33-34, pdf 42-43; Retrieved 12 Feb 2018
- "History of Vadora/Baroda” – “Gaekwar's Baroda State Railway" Para 3; Retrieved 12 Feb 2018