British Parliamentary Papers online
Note: Many of the books available on Google Books are also available on the Hathi Trust Digital Library, where there is a facility to rotate pages.
Parliamentary Papers are also available on the subscription website House of Commons Parliamentary Papers. For more details see Subscription websites-online newspapers, journals and directories. Access includes the British Library.
"Last volume of each session is index for that session.
Catalog of parliamentary reports: 1696-1834. 1 v. (Issued as Sessional paper, 1834, v. 50); General index: 1801/32-1878/79. 5 v. (Issued as Sessional paper, 1833, v. 40; 1845, v. 44; 1850, v. 47; 1870, v. 71; 1880, v. 83, pt. 1); 1801-52. 1 v. (Issued as Sessional paper, 1854, v. 70); General alphabetical index: 1852-99. 1 v.; 1880-89. 1 v. (Issued as Sessional paper, 1889, v. 89); 1890/99-1928/29. 4 v"
- A General Index to the Reports from Committees of the House of Commons 1715-1801 (1803) Google Books
- East Indian Affairs from 1756-1783 pages 125-200
- A General Index to the Sessional Papers printed by Order of the House of Lords 1801- 1859 (1860) Archive.org
- Parliamentary Papers, a Catalogue of Important Reports catalogued as published 1866, but more likely 1860 Google Books
- Parliamentary Papers: General Index 1852-53 - 1868-69 1870 Google Books
- Parliamentary Papers 1871 Numerical List and Alphabetical Index Accounts and Papers of the House of Commons Google Books
- Tables and Indexes for 1900 Sessional Papers printed by Order of the House of Lords Archive.org
- [Catalogue of] Parliamentary papers 1801 to 1900 . Pdf download Digital Repository of GIPE-Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics [Pune India].
- Indexes for 1901 Papers printed by Order of the House of Commons Archive.org
- Indexes for 1902 Papers printed by Order of the House of Commons Archive.org
- Annual lists and general index of the parliamentary papers relating to the East Indies published during the years 1801 to 1907 Pdf download Digital Repository of GIPE-Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics [Pune India].
- A list and index of parliamentary papers relating to India 1908-1947 compiled by John Sims published 1981 is available at the British Library
- Papers relating to East India affairs: Resident Europeans-Police-Missionaries-Weavers, and Investments 1813 Google Books
- Papers, etc. (East India Company) 1813 Contents Google Books
- The Parliamentary Debates from the Year 1803 to the Present Time  "Volume XXV Comprising the period between the 11th of March and the 10th of May 1813". Google Books. Contains some reference to the East India Company.
- Accounts and Papers on East Indian Affairs, Volume XXV. Session 2 February to 31 May 1826 Google Books.
- Report from the Select Committee of the House of Commons on the Affairs of the East-India Company: China Trade 8 July 1830 Google Books
- Minutes of evidence taken before the Select Committee of the House of Lords appointed to enquire into the present state of the affairs of the East-India Company. And into the trade between Great Britain, the East-Indies, and China Part I 1830. Part II 1830. Titled Second Report but contains VII Minutes of Evidence. Ordered to be printed 19th July 1830 with evidence from June 1830.
- Minutes of Evidence taken before the Select Committee on the Affairs of the East India Company, in the last session of Parliament, and also the Accounts and Papers laid before the said Committee, 30 June 1831
- Third Report from the Select Committee of the House of Commons, Appointed to Enquire into the Present State of the Affairs of the East-India Company, together with the Minutes of Evidence, Accounts and Papers laid before the Committee and an Index 16 October 1831, published 1832 Google Books Index, page 857
- Appendix to the Report on the Affairs of the East India Company 11 October 1831 Google Books
- Report from the Select Committee on the Affairs of the East India Company, with Minutes of Evidence in Six Parts and an Appendix and Index to each 16 August, 1832 Google Books.
- Minutes of Evidence
- Appendix to the Report from the Select Committee of the House of Commons on the Affairs of the East-India Company and Minutes of Evidence 16th August 1832 Google Books
- Report from the Select Committee on the Affairs of the East India Company, with minutes of evidence in six parts and an appendix and index to each : [communicated from the Commons to the Lords, 21st June 1833], Ordered to be printed, 20 August, 1853. Volume I: Report and Index There were also six volumes of Evidence. Minutes of Evidence: I Public, Minutes of Evidence III Revenue
- Note: This appears to be the same Report, and Appendices, as the 1832 Report.
- Papers relating to East India affairs: viz. regulations passed by the governments of Bengal, Fort St. George and Bombay in the year 1830. Ordered to be printed by the House of Commons 28 August 1833
- Reports from Commissioners. Volume 22 (of Twenty Two Volumes) Session “4 February-15 August 1834” Volume XL. Includes a section “Tanjore Debts”
- Acts of the Government of India from 1834 to 1838 inclusive Ordered to be printed by the House of Commons 19 March 1840
- Hill Coolies Correspondence relating to the Exportation of Hill Coolies 1838-1840. Parliamentary Papers ordered to be printed 12 February 1841. Google Books. The Coolies were shipped to Mauritius as labourers.
- East Indies Accounts and Papers (Volume 6 of 32 Volumes) Session 2 February-24 August 1843 Volume XXXV Google Books
- Indian Law Commission Accounts and Papers (Volume 7 of 32 Volumes) Session 2 February-24 August 1843 Volume XXXVI Google Books
- Supplement (No.I) to the Eight Report from the Select Committee on Sugar and Coffee Planting. Includes Sugar Planting in the East Indies, including Straits of Malacca (pages 8-9) and Coffee Planting in Ceylon, page 191. Index Reports 1847-8. Seventeenth Volume –Part IV. Also called Volume 23, Part 4. Parliamentary Papers. Google Books.
- East India. Ceylon Parliamentary Papers: Accounts and Papers. Volume XXXVI 1852, Contents Google Books
- Report from the Select Committee on Indian Territories: Together with the Proceedings of the Committee, Minutes of Evidence, Appendix and Index 29 June 1852 Google Books Index page 913
- Report from the Select Committee on Indian Territories: Together with the Minutes of Evidence, and Appendix. House of Commons 2 May 1853 to 8 August 1853. Google Books
- East Indies and East India Company Sessional Papers printed by Order of the House of Lords Session 1852-1853 Vol XII Contents Google Books
- Accounts of the East India Company for three years 1849-50, 1850-51, 1851-52 Published by the House of Commons May 1854 Archive.org. Note, poor quality print.
- Report from Committees: Colonisation and Settlement (India) Third Volume, Part II. (also called Vol. VII-Part II). Session 3 December 1857-2 August 1858. Google Books
- East India, China Accounts and Papers Volume XLIII Session: 3 December 1857-2 August 1858 Contents Google Books
- Copy of any Correspondence with the Government of India, relating to the Number and Expenses of the European Troops now doing Duty in India. Returns to an address of The Honourable The House of Commons, dated 22 May 1862. East India (European Troops) Pdf download, Digital Repository of GIPE (Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics [Pune])
- [Volume A] Report of the Commissioners Appointed to Inquire into the Sanitary State of the Army in India: With Précis of Evidence Presented to both Houses of Parliament 1863 Archive.org.
- [Volume B] Report of the Commissioners Appointed to Inquire into the Sanitary State of the Army in India : with Abstract of Evidence, and of Reports Received from Indian Military Stations 1864 with Map of India showing the Military Stations c 1864 and "Abstract of Sanitary Details in Reports from Principal Military Stations in Bengal" page 335 (Madras Presidency page 403 Bombay 443) Archive.org. The first 156 pages in Volume B is the same information as the first 196 pages in Volume A. Volume B also contains
- [Volume C] Observations on the evidence contained in the Stational Reports submitted to her by the Royal Commission on the Sanitary State of the Army in India by Florence Nightingale 1863
- Volumes A, B, C overlap and form part of the contents of two additional publications Volumes I and II, which contain the detailed evidence given to the Commissioners.
- Report of Royal Commission on the Sanitary State of the Army in India. Pdf download, GIPE Digitised Books, Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, Pune. Titles as catalogued.
- Vol. I: Precis of Evidence, Minutes of Evidence and Addenda (943 pages)
- Vol. 1: Report of the Commissioners Minutes of Evidence. Part. II (632 pages)
- Vol. II: Appendix, 1. Reports from stations in India and its dependencies occupied by British and by native troops. 2. Reports of inspectors-general of hospitals. 3. Reports on stations in Ceylon (959 pages)
- Vol. 2: Appendix Report of the Commissioners Minutes of Evidence. Part. II (488 pages)
- Also available on the subscription website "House of Commons Parliamentary Papers", as part of Paper number 3184 of 1863 - Document type: Command Papers; Reports Of Commissioners. Pages additional to the Archive.org volumes commence from Volume I, page 133; Volume II commences page 1094.
- China: Hong Kong: Ceylon: East India. Finance and Revenue; Army; Badshapore Case; Banda and Kirwee Booty. Accounts and papers of the House of Commons Volume XXXVIII 1865 Google Books Contents. Includes correspondence regarding Indian Mutiny medals awarded in the Bombay Presidency.
- Report from the Select Committee on Mortality of Troops (China) Reports from Committees 1866 Volume XV. Ordered to be printed, by The House of Commons, 24 July 1866. Google Books
- East India : Finance and Revenue; Army; Bengal; Berar; Bombay Banks; Chief Justices; Contract Law Accounts and papers of the House of Commons Volume XLIX 1868 Google Books
- East India: Railways; Sanitary Commissions; Systems of Government; Weights and Measures; Rangoon and Western China Accounts and papers of the House of Commons Volume LI 1868 Google Books
- East India: Railways; Telegraphs; Transports etc; British Burmah; Yarkand House of Commons papers Volume LI 1871 Google Books. East India (Railway Contracts). "Copy of all Contracts or Agreements entered into by the Secretary of State for India since the 8th day of April 1859, for the Construction of Railways in India (in continuation of Parliamentary paper No 259, of Session 1859)".
- Indian Statutory Commission:Volume XIII: Memorandum presented by the Government of the Central Provinces to the Indian Statutory Commission His Majesty’s Stationery Office 1930. Hathi Trust Digital Library
- Accounts and Papers: Estimates; Army Navy, Ordnance. Session 15 November 1837-16 August 1838 Volume XXXVII. Contents Google Books
- Accounts and Papers: Army; Commissariat, Ordnance. Session 4 November 1852-20 August 1853 Volume LIX. Contents Various returns including Number of Persons Flogged in the Army. Google Books