Cuddapah Forestry Tramway

From FIBIwiki
Jump to: navigation, search

The Cuddapah Forestry Tramway was a 3.5 mile (5.6km) 2ft/610mm narrow gauge(NG) hand operated tramway in use by 1898. It seems probable that a steam locomotive was supplied to operate on this line in 1929 [1].

References

  1. “Industrial Railways and Locomotives of India and South Asia” compliled by Simon Darvill. Published by ‘The Industrial Railway Society’ 2013. ISBN 978 1 901556 82-7. Available at http://irsshop.co.uk/India. Reference: Entry AP09 page 62