Cutch State Railway
The Cutch State Railway was a isolated 2ft 6in/762mm narrow gauge(NG) line built, financed and operated by the Princely Kutch State. The construction was sanctioned in 1903 and Tuna was connected to Anjarin 1905; later extended to Bhuj in 1908. 
The Anjar to Bachau section was sanctioned in 1913  and lines were later extended from Bhuj to Naliya in 1915 to the East and from Anjar to Bachau up to Kandla in 1930 to the west of the Princely State of Kutch 
The railway, upon independence of India in 1947 worked as a separate system till 1951 when it was merged into the Western Railway Division of Indian Railways.
- " Administration Report on the Railways in India – corrected up to 31st March 1918"; Superintendent of Government Printing, Calcutta; page 223; Retrieved 22 Feb 2016
- Wikipedia “ Cutch State Railway”; Retrieved 22 Feb 2016