Kotchandpur Branch Railway
The Kotchandpur Branch Railway was a 2ft 6in/762mm narrow gauge(NG) branch of the Jessore-Jhenidah Railway. The branch opened in 1913 and was 7 miles (11km) long. Owned and worked by the Jessore-Jhenidah Railway Company, a private company supported by the District Board of Jessore. 
It is probable, but not proven, that the Jessore-Jhenidah Railway was being worked by McLeod's Light Railways (McLR) and they possibly took over the line at some point.