Mathura-Hathras Provincial Railway

From FIBIwiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The Mathura-Hathras Provincial Railway was a metre gauge(MG) 29 mile(47km) line opened in 1875. It was financed by the Provincial State and local shareholders.

The railway was worked by the Bombay, Baroda and Central India Railway(BB&CIR).

The line connected Mathura with Hathras, where there was a separate station serving the broad gauge(BG) East Indian Railway(EIR). [1] [2]

References