Operations in Waziristan 1919-1920
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Waziristan campaign (1919–20) Wikipedia
- Waziristan, 1919-1920 Kings College London. kingscollections.org
- Photograph: 35th Mountain Battery at Moghal Kot, Waziristan Campaign, 1919 (c) nam.ac.uk
Historical books online
- "A report on the operations in Waziristan during the period 3rd November 1919 to 7th May 1920". London Gazette 8 December 1920.
- Operations in Waziristan, 1919-1920 Compiled by the General Staff Army Headquarters, India 1921 Archive.org
- Waziristan 1919-1920 by H De Watteville 1925 (one of eight in the series Campaigns and Their Lessons) Archive.org, Public Library of India Collection.
- "N.W. Frontier 1919-1920" page 273 The Post Office of India in the Great War edited by H.A. Sams Published 1922 Archive.org
- Frontier Reminiscences" by Lieutenant-Colonel T. S. Dudding Journal of the Royal Army Medical Corps 1930
- Part 1 1930;55:4 260-270. Part 2 1930;55:5 334-345.
- Medical Aspects of Frontier Warfare as experienced in the Waziristan Expedition of 1919-1920
- Unofficial History by Field Marshal Sir William Slim 1962, first published 1959. Archive.org Lending Library.
- "Student’s Interlude" page 101 . On operations Autumn 1920. "A Brigade Column, operating from Thal in the Kurram … took punative action against the village of Panch Pir in Waziristan". (Not known whether this is the actual, or a fictional name).