Royal Army Ordnance Corps
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Royal Army Ordnance Corps Wikipedia
- The Royal Logistic Corps Museum The Princess Royal Barracks Deepcut Surrey.
- RLC [Royal Logistic Corps] Digital Library. A pay website. The RLC Digital Library is a searchable pay-per-view or subscription archive containing digital images of a number of documents and books held in the Corps Library and also in the Museum. It contains the Gazettes and Journals from the Corps which merged to form The Royal Logistic Corps in 1993, Including the Royal Army Service Corps (journals from 1891) and the Royal Army Ordnance Corps (journals from 1906). It also contains Enlistment Book records from 1920 for the Royal Army Service Corps [Army nos. 1 - 35000] and the Royal Army Ordnance Corps [Army nos. 7574000 - 7581500].
- Teenage Memories of World War 2: Part 3 by Stan Wood, part of the Royal Army Ordnance Corps. He left England for India in May 1943, travelling via Durban. (Scroll down) ww2peopleswar:bbc.co.uk
Historical books online
- A History of the Army Ordnance Services, Volume III: The Great War by Major General Arthur Forbes 2nd edition 1932, first published 1929. Pdf download, Digital Library of India. Includes chapters on the Western Front (Part I) and chapters on Other Arenas (Part II): The Home Base; the Base in the Levant and Mediterranean [Egypt]; Gallipoli; Salonika; Palestine; Mesopotamia; East Africa; Italy; Russia and Siberia.
- This title was published in three volumes, the other volumes being Volume I (1132-1855), 315 pages; Volume II (1855-1913), 284 pages;