|Line of route|
|Tezpur to Balipara|
|Gauge / mileage|
|2' 6" NG||20 miles (1905)|
|How to interpret this infobox|
The Tezpur-Balipara Light Railway was a short 2ft 6in/762mm narrow gauge(NG) railway, built to carry tea from upcountry estates to the river port of Tezpur for onward shipment down the Brahmaputra to Calcutta. The line was owned and worked by the Tezpur-Balipara Light Railway Company and linked Tezpur to Balipara a length of 20 miles(32km) and opened in 1894-95. 
This NG light railway was still operational in 1950 .
Borjuli-Rangapara Light Railway Branch
"A tramway, 2 miles long, was constructed at the expense of the Borjuli Tea Company connecting the tea factory at Borjuli with Rangapara staion on the Tezpur-Balipara Light Railway. It was worked by the Tezpur-Balipara Railway but from February 1908 closed to traffic."
- "Administration Report on the Railways in India – corrected up to 31st March 1918"; Superintendent of Government Printing, Calcutta; page 238; Retrieved 14 Feb 2016
- ”Light Railways in West Bengal” by Sikiduro, ‘The Economic Weekly’, 30 May 1953, page 623