Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Present Day Details|
|Place Name:||Districts of Kerala|
- Travancore Wikipedia
- Map of Travancore 1859 Wkipedia
- History of CSI Madhya Kerala Diocese by Rev. C. Y. Thomas. Includes a history of the Missions in Travancore and Cochin. Now an archived website
- Archives Department Government of Kerala Records relating to the princely State of Travancore (AD1424-1885) are available at the Central Archives, Trivandrum
- Planting History [Tea and Coffee, Central Travancore] poabsestates.com
Historical books online
- Also see
- Directories online-Travancore and
- Online books-Kerala State Central Library Rare Books Online. Many of the books from this Digital Library are also available as mirror versions on the Internet Archive (Archive.org).
- History of Travancore from the Earliest Times P. Shungoonny Menon 1878 Archive.org
- Letters from Malabar by Jacob Canter Visscher (now first translated from the original Dutch) to which is added An Account of Travancore and Fra Bartolomeo’s Travels in that Country by Major Heber Drury 1862 Google Books
- Reminiscences of Life and Sport in Southern India by Colonel Heber Drury, late Madras Staff Corps and Assistant Resident in Travancore and Cochin 1890 Archive.org
- The Travancore State Manual Vol I by V. Nagam Aiya 1906 Archive.org
- "Trapping Wild Elephants in Travancore" by Mrs O H Benley, of Trevandrum, Travancore, page 278 The Wide World Magazine Vol XX, no 117 January 1908. Archive.org.
- Letters From Malabar And On The Way by Henry Bruce, 1909 Archive.org, Digital Library of India Collection.
- Travancore of To-Day by S Ramanath Aiyar 1920. Archive.org, mirror from Tamil Digital Library.