10th Baluch Regiment
Jump to navigation Jump to search
10th Baluch Regiment was formed in 1922. It consisted of five regular battalions, numbered 1 to 5 and the 10th (Training) Battalion.
- 1st Battalion: see 124th Baluchistan Infantry (The Duke of Connaught's Own)
- 2nd Battalion: see 126th Baluchistan Infantry
- 3rd Battalion: see 127th Baluch Light Infantry
- 4th Battalion: see 129th Baluchis
- 5th Battalion: see 130th Baluchis
- FIBIS Gallery: Personal Collection of Lt Col Ron O'Brien, Indian Army 10th Baluch Regiment from c 1928 including Jacob's Rifles.
- 10th Baluch Regiment Wikipedia
- 10th Baluch Regiment Defence Journal Karachi June 1999, now archived. Probably an extract from Sons Of John Company by John Gaylor
- History of The Baloch Regiment 1820-1939 The Colonial Period Defence Journal Karachi October 2000, now archived.
- History of The Baloch Regiment 1939-1956 Defence Journal Karachi November 2000, now archived.
- Baloch Regiment: History pakistanarmy.gov.pk
- Wikipedia article