Booksellers - Antiquarian, Secondhand and Specialist
Directories of sellers
- List of online bookshops compiled by The Australian National University’s Asian Studies Department
- Online Antiquarian Booksellers, a list compiled by The Kipling Society
- Marelibri.com is a portal for more than 2000 booksellers
- Verandah Books specialises in the Indian Sub-Continent and Central Asia and mails worldwide.
- Amazon.co.uk sells books on India in the Antiquarian, Rare and Collectible Books category.
- Hugh Ashley Rayner Vintage Photography from India sells antique photographs of India and South Asia. In addition new reference books on photography in South Asia are sold, including scarce specially imported titles, also antiquarian and out-of print books on Indian photography and early photographically illustrated books on India. An associated business is Pagoda Tree Press
- Kabristan Archives has new and secondhand books of Indian interest in addition to its own publications.
- Ken Trotman Books The website states "We specialise in books on all periods of military history and the history of weaponry".
- Dixons Medals, East Yorkshire also has a Book Division which sells Medal Rolls, Medal books and some other Military books, including some hard to find medal roll publications. Examples from the catalogue are:
- Egypt 1882 by Peter Duckers
- Taku Forts 1900 by Colin Narbeth
- North West Frontier 1908: The Zakka Khel and Mohmand Campaigns by Peter Duckers
- A Guide To Military Temperance Medals by David A Harris. It is unclear whether this is the 1st or 2nd edition edition