Cawnpore Farukhabad Provincial State Railway
|Cawnpore Farukhabad Provincial State Railway|
|Line of route|
|Cawnpore to Farrukhabad|
|Gauge / mileage|
|Metre gauge||86 miles (1881)|
|1880 Dec||Cawnpore to Miranserai section opened|
|1881 Feb||Miranserai to Farrukhabad section opened|
|1884 Jul||Merged to form the Cawnpore-Achnera Provincial State Railway|
|Stations||Cawnpore, Miranserai, Farrukhabad|
|1880/1||Worked by Rajputana-Malwa Railway.|
|1886||Absorbed into Rajputana-Malwa Railway and worked by GoI|
|1907||Absorbed into BB&CIR|
|How to interpret this infobox|
The Cawnpore Farukhabad Provincial State Railway was owned by the Provincial Government and was worked by the Rajputana Railway to 31st December 1881 and by the Rajputana-Malwa Railway from 1st December 1882.
The Cawnpore Farukhabad Provincial State Railway merged with the Muttra Achnera Provincial State Railway and Muttra Hathras Provincial Railway to form the Cawnpore-Achnera Provincial State Railway on 1st July 1884
The Cawnpore-Achnera Provincial State Railway was owned by the Provincial Government and worked by the Rajputana-Malwa Railway.
The Cawnpore- Achnera Provincial State Railway was absorbed by the Rajputana-Malwa Railway on 1st October 1886. The Rajputana-Malwa Railway was owned by the Government of India(GoI) and was worked by the GoI from formation until 31st December 1905 and by the Bombay, Baroda and Central India Railway(BB&CIR) from 1st January 1906.
The Rajputana-Malwa Railway was absorbed by the Bombay, Baroda and Central India Railway(BB&CIR) on 8th April 1907.
- "Indian Railway Line History" pages 9 and 11 by Keith Scholey; Retrieved 10 Dec 2015