The Channel Islands include two Crown dependencies, Jersey and Guernsey.
Jersey particularly appears to have had retirees from India settle there.
Some retirees from India also settled in France.
- Channel Islands Wikipedia
- Jersey Genealogy FamilySearch Wiki
- Jersey Heritage: Archives & Collections Online. Includes Church records, Parish Registers, and wills for persons with connections to India. Download of an image requires either an annual subscription, or pay per view.
- Jerripedia, "a website sharing knowledge about Jersey's people, places and heritage". Part of TheIslandWiki, with links also to Donkipedia about Guernsey.
- Church records page, with link to transcribed records.
- Ancestry, a pay website includes Channel Islands Census records 1841-1911 and the following databases, part of "Birth, Marriage & Death"
- Channel Islands, Select Births and Baptisms, 1820-1907. These records appear to be mirror images of records from FamilySearch.
- Jersey, Church of England Baptisms, Marriages, and Burials, 1540-1812 from Jersey Archive
- Jersey, Church of England Births and Baptisms, 1813-1915 from Jersey Archive
- Jersey, Church of England Marriages, 1754-1940 from Jersey Archive
- Jersey, Church of England Deaths and Burials, 1813-1940 from Jersey Archive
- findmypast a pay website, includes
- databases consisting of transcribed index records from the Jerripedia database, refer above, titled Jersey Baptisms 1540-1915, Jersey Marriages 1542-1940, Jersey Burials 1541-1940.
- The Censuses for England and Wales include the Channel Islands.