Dildarnagar-Ghazipur-Trighat Branch Railway

From FIBIwiki
Jump to: navigation, search

The Dildarnagar-Ghazipur-Tarighat Branch Railway was constructed as a provincial state railway and opened in 1880 and originally worked by East Indian Railway(EIR) .

This branch with a station at Nagsar and its terminus at Tarighat was opened on the south bank of the Ganges,opposite Ghazipur 12 miles(19 km) from Dildarnagar. The line was later incorporated in the East Indian Railway(EIR) system.

External Links

Further Information

See East Indian Railway