Jagannathganj Ghat Branch Railway
The Jagannathganj Ghat Branch Railway was a metre gauge(MG)branch from the Dacca Section of the Eastern Bengal Railway(EBR) (Narayanganj to Bahadurabad Ghat section). The date of opening is not clear but thought to be soon after the opening in 1887 of the EBR Dacca Section (formerly Dacca State Railway)
The branch line connected the EBR main line to the ferry terminal at Jagannathganj Ghat on the east bank of the Brahmaputra (Jamuna) River. The ferry was an integrated part of the railway system and connected to Sirajganj Ghat on the west bank. 
The line was taken over by the government in 1948–49 and is now under the jurisdiction of Bangladesh Railway .
- Wikipedia "Narayanganj to Bahadurabad Ghat Line"; Retrieved 6 Feb 2016