John Cromie Lyle
Jump to navigation Jump to search
John Cromie Lyle. Trained at Royal Indian Engineering College, Cooper’s Hill, Surrey England
- State Railways; 1896, Executive Engineer.
- Bezwada-Madras Railway Survey and Construction; 1893 by Consulting Engineer F J E Spring. The 1898 detailed scale drawings of bridges, stations, offices, railway station machinery, temporary buildings, road crossings designs of were made by E J Moore Engineer-in-Chief of the Bezwada-Madras Railway and J C Lyle being his Assistant .
- State Railways; 1898-1900, Deputy Consulting Engineer for Railways and Under-Secretary To Government, Madras.
- Google Books " India List and India Office List, 1905" page 552 (pdf page 515 ) Retrieved on 12 May 2016
- Biblio Original Drawings and Manuscript;Retrieved 17 Apr 2016