Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Altitude:||733 m (2,405 ft)|
|Present Day Details|
|Kangra Valley Railway|
Battle of Kangrah 1846
Historical books online
- Vazeeri Rupi, the silver country of the Vazeers, in Kulu: its beauties, antiquities, and silver mines. Including a trip over the lower Himalayah range and glaciers. With numerous illustrations by J. Calvert. 2nd Edition 1873 Hathi Trust. Kulu (Kooloo), Punjab is situated in the hills between Kashmir and Simla.
- Gazetteer Of The Kangra District Vol.1 Kangra Proper 1883-84. A volume in the series Punjab District Gazetteers. Archive.org, Public Library of India Collection.
- Gazetteers Of Kangra District, Vol. 2 - Kulu, Lahul And Spiti. A volume in the series Punjab District Gazetteers. Archive.org, Public Library of India Collection. This volume is also available to download as a pdf file from Pahar-Mountains of Central Asia Digital Dataset.
- Punjab District Gazetteers Kangra District Vol.xa Pt.a 1904. Archive.org, Public Library of India Collection.
- Tea planting in the outer Himalayah by A T McGowan Assist. Surgn. 52nd Lt. Infty. 1860 Archive.org. The author was based at the Fort of Kangra.