|Present Day Details|
Kotri was a small town Upper Sind.
Modern name: Kotri
- "......the attractive Christ Church in Kotri, built of stones. Among the earliest churches of Pakistan it was built in 1846 in what was to be the railway colony, where it catered to the religious needs of the British in the region. Its arch is a fine specimen of Lancet Art." 
- Kotri Wikipedia
- The Indus Flotilla Company on All Things Pakistan, now an archived website
- Karachi to Kotri The First Railways in Pakistan on All Things Pakistan, now an archived website
Historical books online
- "Kotri", page 452 A Gazetteer of the Province of Sind by Albert William Hughes, Bombay Uncovenanted Civil Service 2nd edition 1876 Archive.org
- "Kotri Town" Imperial Gazetteer of India, Volume 16, page 5.
- Book Launch: Churches of Pakistan constellationplus.com