Mourbhanj Railway

From FIBIwiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The Mourbhanj Railway opened in 1905. The 2ft 6in/762mm narrow gauge(NG) line was owned by the Princely Mourbhanj State and worked by Bengal-Nagpur Railway (BNR). The line linked Rupea to Baripada, a length of 32 miles (51km). [1]

In 1920 the railway was renamed Mayurbhanj Railway, 1920 and ownership transferred to a private company; worked by BNR

References