| [[Image:|150px| ]]|
|Line of route|
|Chitor to Udaipur|
|Gauge / mileage|
|Metre gauge||67 miles (1905)|
146 miles (1943)
|1895||First section opened to traffic|
|c 1943||Renamed Mewar State Railway|
|Stations||Chitor, Debari, Udaipur|
|How to interpret this infobox|
Udaipur-Chitor Railway also known as Udaipur-Chitorgarh Railway and the Oodeypore-Chitor Railway
The railway was a Metre Gauge(MG) line, sponsored by the Princely Mewar State Durbar, to link Udaipur to Chitor and worked by the Bombay, Baroda and Central India Railway(BB&CIR) up to 31 December 1897. With effect from 1st January 1908 the maintenance and working was taken over by the Mewar Durbar. 
During the Second World War, c.1943 the line became known as the Mewar State Railway.
Historical books online
- Udaipur-Chitorgarh Light Railway by G E Lillie G.C. Press  Northwestern University Libraries Digitized Books. [USA] Catalogue entry Series: Technical Section papers (India. Railway Board. Technical Section) ; no. 137.