Muttra Hathras Provincial Railway
The Muttra Hathras Provincial Railway was owned by the Provincial Government and worked by the Indian State Railways. The line from Mathura to Hathras (29 miles/46km) opened 26 October 1875.
The Muttra Hathras Provincial State Railway merged with the Muttra Achnera Provincial State Railway and Cawnpore Farukhabad Provincial State Railway to form the Cawnpore-Achnera Provincial State Railway on 1st July 1884 
The Cawnpore-Achnera Provincial State Railway was owned by the Provincial Government and worked by the Rajputana-Malwa Railway.
The Cawnpore- Achnera Provincial State Railway was absorbed by the Rajputana-Malwa Railway(RMSR) on 1st October 1886.
The RMSR was owned by the Government of India(GoI) and was worked by the GoI from formation until 31st December 1905 and then by Bombay, Baroda and Central India Railway(BB&CIR) from 1st January 1906.
The RMSR was absorbed by the BB&CIR on 8th April 1907.
See Cawnpore-Achnera Provincial State Railway up to 1905
- "Indian Railway Line History" pages 9 and 11.by Keith Scholey; Retrieved 13 Dec 2015