| [[Image:|150px| ]]|
|Line of route|
|Bhopal to Ujjain|
|Gauge / mileage|
|Broad gauge||113 miles (1905)|
|c 1895||Line opened to traffic|
|Stations||Bhopal, Sehore, Ujjain|
|Indian State line worked by GIPR|
|How to interpret this infobox|
Refer to FIBIS Fact File #4: “Research sources for Indian Railways, 1845-1947” - available from the Fibis shop. This Fact File contains invaluable advice on 'Researching ancestors in the UK records of Indian Railways' with particular reference to the India Office Records (IOR) held at the British Library
This railway was worked by a State Railway from 1900 and the following IOR records relating to Staff employment are held :- 
- L/F/8/1-20 "Appointments to State Railways made in the UK; 1855-1946"
- Z/L/F/8/1-2 "Index to Appointments to State Railways made in the UK; 1855-1946"
The 1905 Civil List records William Hanbury Pettingall Sherman, Executive Engineer from the Public Works Department - State Railways as being 'on loan to Gwallior Durbar for the Bhopal-Ujjain, Feb 1891' .
- " Administration Report on the Railways in India – corrected up to 31st March 1918"; Superintendent of Government Printing, Calcutta; page 72; Retrieved 30 Jan 2016
- “British Library Archives and Manuscripts Catalogue” - Search; Retrieved 21 Jan 2016
- Google Books " India List and India Office List, 1905" page 612 (pdf page 575) Retrieved on 19 May 2016