Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Altitude:||1,850 m (6,070 ft)|
|Present Day Details|
|Nilgiri Mountain Railway|
- Coonoor Town Imperial Gazetteer
- Postcard: All Saints Church, Coonoor paperjewels.org
- St Joseph's College, Coonor. . An advertisement from The Nilgiri Guide and Directory 1916.
- UPASI (The United Planters' Association of Southern India) is an apex body of planters of tea, coffee, rubber, pepper and cardamom in the Southern States of India viz. Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Karnataka in existence since 1893, located at Coonoor. They have records of all planters [for that area] and an extensive library going back nearly 100 years. 
- Article A tea industry anniversary by S. Muthiah, Madras Miscellany March 24, 2013 The Hindu. The first tea auction at Coonoor was in 1863.
- Orr, Vanya. Coffee Planters in Nilgiris Hills Rootsweb India Mailing List 8 May 2012. Retrieved 15 July 2109.