Diamond Harbour Line Railway
The Diamond Harbour Line Railway was a broad gauge(BG) line constructed by the Calcutta and South Eastern Railway(CSER) as a link to Diamond Harbour from their Calcutta to Port Canning line, it opened in 1863.   Ownership of CPSR was transferred to the Government of India(GoI) on 1st April 1868. The CPSR was merged into the Eastern Bengal Railway(EBR) on 1st July 1884.
- Z/E/4/24/C182; "Calcutta, Railways, Line to Diamond Harbour not to be undertaken by Government but land to be granted to private individuals for"; 1853-54
See also Calcutta Port and Docks - Railways for details of early proposals to make Wet Docks at Diamond Harbour
- "Railway Raj Safari 1a" by Keith Scholey
- Wikipedia "Sealdah South lines" Retrieved on 5 Apr 2016
- “British Library Archives and Manuscripts Catalogue” - Search; Retrieved 5 Apr 2016