Jorhat (Provincial) State Railway
|Jorhat (Provincial) State Railway|
|Line of route|
|Titabar to Gosaigaon|
|Gauge / mileage|
|2' 0" NG||30 miles (1905)|
|1884||First section opened to traffic.|
|1885||Renamed Jorhat State Railway|
|1915||Renamed Jorhat Provincial Railway|
|1943||Merged into Bengal and Assam Railway|
|Stations||Gosaigaon, Jorhat, Mariani, Titabar|
|State Railway Agency|
|How to interpret this infobox|
The Jorhat State (Provincial) Railway(JPSR) was a 2' 0" Narrow Gauge(NG) railway which connected Gosaigon on the River Brahmaputra with Jorhat and two junctions on the Assam-Bengal Railway (later the Bengal and Assam Railway).
The railway was surveyed as the Assam Kokilamukh Railway and originally variously named the "Kokila Mookh Tramway", "Kokila Mookh State Railway" and then the Kokilamukh State Railway when the Jorhat to Dhali River section opened to traffic on 9 December 1884. 
In 1885, the railway was renamed the Jorhat State Railway and further extensions constructed.
In 1915, the name was changed again to the Jorhat Provincial Railway(JPSR). The Government of India(GoI) nationalised the railway in 1937.
Branch Line of JPSR
- Mariani Branch Railway, 7 miles, opened 1885-86.