Punjab Light Horse
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Raised on the 12th May 1893
- Uniform - Blue
- Facings - White
- Badge - Eight-pointed star surmounted by a crown
- Motto - "De Bon Voulir Servir le Roy"
Historical books online
- "Punjab Light Horse", page 255 Quarterly Civil List for the Punjab: Corrected up to 1st October 1898
- Notes on Stable Management in India and the Colonies by Vety-Capt J A Nunn, late Principal Lahore Veterinary College, 2nd edition revised and enlarged with a glossary 1897 Archive.org. Originally delivered in a lecture for members of the Punjab Light Horse, who had not previously owned horses.
- Quarterly Civil List for the Punjab 1898
- Page 228, computer page 251 Punjab District Gazetteers, Volume XXVIIIA, Rawalpindi District 1907, published 1909, available to read online on the Digital Library of India website