Jump to navigation Jump to search
Also see Rajputana Agency
Historical books online
- Letters written in a Mahratta camp during the year 1809 by Thomas Duer Broughton. First published 1813, this edition 1892 Archive.org
- Tiger-shooting in India; being an account of hunting experiences on foot in Rajpootana, during the hot seasons, from 1850 to 1854 by William Rice, Lieutenant 25th Regiment Bombay N I. 1857 Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- Rajputana Gazetteer Volume 2 1879 Archive.org
- Handbook of the Panjab, Western Rajputana, Kashmir, and Upper Sindh by Edward B. Eastwick, published by John Murray 1883 Archive.org
- Rifle and spear with the Rajpoots: being the narrative of a winter's travel and sport in northern India by Mrs Alan Gardner (Nora Gardner) 1895 Archive.org
- British Enactments in Force in Native States: Rajputana by J M Macpherson 2nd edition 1899. Archive.org
- The Western Rajputana States: a medico-topographical and general account of Marwar, Sirohi, Jaisalmir by Lieut.-Colonel Archibald Adams. 1899 Archive.org
- Rajputana District Gazetteers: Volume I-A Ajmer Merwara by C C Watson, ICS 1904 Archive.org
- Imperial Gazetteer of India Provincial Series: Rajputana 1908. Archive.org, Public Library of India Collection.
- India of the Rajahs by Major S E G Ponder 1940 Archive.org, Public Library of India Collection.