Jump to navigation Jump to search
Thomas Gracey Col. R.E. .
- Appointed 1st Assistant Engineer, N.W. Province; 1867.
- Executive Engineer; 1870.
- Punjab Northern State Railway; 1879, Engineer-in-Chief Pindi-Kohat Section.
- N.W. Provinces and Oudh; 1882, Engineer-in-Chief of provincial railways under construction.
- Burma; 1887, Secretary to Chief Commr Public Works Dept and 1888 promoted to Superintending Engineer.
- Madras; 1890, Officiating Consulting Engineer to Goverment Railway Branch.
- Central Division; 1891, Consulting Engineer to Goverment for Railways.
- Lucknow; 1892, ditto
- Director-General of Railways and Deputy Secretary Railway Board; 1895
- Secretary to Government of India Railway Board; 1897
- Retired; 1900
- Google Books " India List and India Office List, 1905" page 506 (pdf page 469) Retrieved on 18 May 2016