|Present Day Details|
|Place Name:||Abbottabad District, Batagram District, Haripur District, Kohistan District, Manshera District|
|State/Province:||North West Frontier Province (NWFP)|
This region consists of the present day districts of Abbottabad, Batagram, Haripur, Kohistan and Manshera. It also includes the tribal area of Black Mountain (Kala Dhaka) (within Manshera district) and the Galis (within Abbottabad district).
Cities,Towns and Hill Stations
- Bara Gali
- Changla Gali
- Ghora Dakha
- Ghora Gali
- Kaghan (Kagan)
- Khaira Gali
- Tarbela (Torbela)
Modern name: Hazara
- Hazara, Pakistan Wikipedia
- Abbottabad District Wikipedia
- Batagram District Wikipedia
- Haripur District Wikipedia
- Kohistan District Wikipedia
- Manshera District Wikipedia
Historical Books online
- Hazara District Imperial Gazetteer of India 1908
- Gazetteer of the Hazara District 1883-4 Archive.org. Published by the Punjab Government.
- Gazetteer Of The Hazara District 1907. A volume in the series N W F Province Gazetteers. Archive.org, Public Library of India collection. 2nd file with at least one extra photograph (poor quality). Archive.org.
- A Handbook to the North-West Frontier including Jhelum Rawalpindi and Hazara Districts by Cyril James Davey 1942. Pdf download Pahar-Mountains of Central Asia Digital Dataset. Archive.org mirror version