Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Altitude:||108 m (354 ft)|
|Present Day Details|
|See our interactive map of this location showing|
places of interest during the British period
"Dibrugarh Is one of the most desirable stations in the plains of Assam"
- St Paul’s Church, originally Church of England
- St John’s Church. Believed to be Church of Scotland. There was a St John’s Church in Dibrugarh and there was a Church of Scotland church in Dibrugarh  and it is likely they were the same church
- Roman Catholic: The Dibrugarh Mission was opened in 1909 by the German Salvatorians. The fathers had to leave at the outbreak of the First World War. The parish was restarted in 1931, and the present site was obtained in 1936.
- Sacred Heart of Jesus Dibrugarh
- British cemetery lies abandoned in Dibrugarh November 03, 2010 The Assam Tribune
- British graveyard to get tourism push July 1, 2011 The Times of India Guwahati
Historical books online
- Dibrugarh Town Imperial Gazetteer of India, v. 11, p. 342.
- Assam District Gazetteers: Lakhimpur Vol. 8, by B C Allen. 1905, Archive.org
- Lakhimpur Supplement 1916 Archive.org, Public Library of India Collection.
- Imperial Gazetteer of India
- Family Tree of Oswald Wrangham Scroll down to 22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52. John Robin Wrangham